- What is a CT scan?
- A computed tomography scan, or CT scan, creates detailed images of the body using X-ray technology and low doses of radiation.
- What is an MRI?
- A magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan uses a large magnet, radio waves and a computer to create images of your body’s organs and tissues.
- What should I do to prepare for my CT scan or MRI?
- Please click here for detailed instructions about what to do before your exam.
- Will my scan be covered by insurance or Medicare?
- Medicare covers lung cancer screening for patients who meet certain eligibility requirements. The link here contains more information to help determine whether you qualify. Most insurance companies also cover lung cancer screening. If you need a CT scan or MRI for a purpose other than lung cancer screening, or if you’re not sure whether your scan is covered, contact your insurance company for detailed plan information.
- What if I don’t have insurance? Can I still come in for a scan?
- Yes. Zoom Diagnostic Imaging is pleased to provide affordable CT scanning and MRI scanning on a cash basis for patients who do not have insurance.
- What are your office hours?
- Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- What is your office location and phone number?
- Zoom Diagnostic Imaging
1113 W Cherry Ave
Enid, OK 73703
- How do I make an appointment?
- Please call our office at 580-540-3244 to make an appointment.
- When / how will I receive my exam results?
- A radiologist will review your exam results, and send a report to your physician’s office as soon as possible—usually within 4 hours. Please contact your physician directly to obtain results, as your doctor will interpret these findings and discuss the best plan for your health with you.